FlashBack 4 Multi
The new FlashBack 4 Multi is a media server for your laser show, allowing you to control multiple projectors separately at once, as well as giving you the ability to easily interface with other lighting and production equipment.
This robust interface also includes a network switch for easy networking of multiple laser systems.
It provides the user with additional ILDA signal outputs [inbuilt ILDA signal splitter]. Pangolin Quickshow 4.0 control software is included and Beyond software upgrades are available.
- 1-6 FB4-SE control boards integrated into a single control unit
- Network Switch for easy control signal daisy-chain
- Dual ILDA Output [ILDA signal splitter]
- Standalone SD card memory [Auto-mode show playback]
- Full-colour OLED display
- Support for DMX, ArtNet, ILDA and OSC [CITP coming soon]
- Support for up to 120Kpps scan speeds [for above 30Kpps speeds Pangolin BEYOND software is required]
- Support for 6-colour channels
- Improved high definition laser output, with interpolation
|Power requirements [V]:||100-230, 50Hz|
|Ingress protection rating:||IP 20|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||0-40|
|Size [mm]:||483 x 90 x 140 [WxHxD] - 2U version|
|Required rack space:||2U for 1-3 FB4 version | 4U for 4-6 FB4 version|