Terms & Conditions
General T & C:
The term 'Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd' or 'Kvant UK' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 8 Lindfield Enterprise Park, Lewes Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 2LH. Our company registration number is 07526864. The company is registered in the UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
T & C of trading
1.1 The conditions below apply to the supply of goods and services by Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd.
2.1 The customer will order the goods by phone, fax, letter, e-mail, via the web shop or in person at the premises of Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd.
2.2 The purchase price is due immediately. Payment may be made by direct bank transfer only and is due before any goods will be manufactured and despatched.
2.3 All prices are quoted in £ sterling for the UK market and in € euro for all other countries, exclude UK VAT and are subject to change without notice.
2.4 The customer will be liable for any postage and packaging charges to the address supplied.
2.5 Despatch: Normally within 28 days from receipt of payment.
3.1 The customer is entitled to cancel his/her intent to purchase within 7 days of placing the order as long as the goods have not already been dispatched.
4. Reservation of the proprietary rights
4.1 The goods supplied remain the property of Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd until full payment has been received.
5. Guarantee and complaint obligation
5.1 Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd guarantees that the goods do not have any defects that would reduce or nullify their suitability for normal usage.
5.2 The guarantee period is 12 months and begins when the goods are paid for in full and delivery has been received by the customer.
5.3 Defects will be corrected by Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd after being informed of this by the customer in writing within the guarantee period. Synchrovision Laser Art will decide whether to replace or repair the goods.
5.4 The customer must examine the goods immediately on receipt and, if a fault or damage is detected, must inform Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd in writing within 5 working days. If Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd hears nothing to the contrary the goods are considered to be approved.
6.1 Goods can be returned or exchanged within 14 days, except all the products manufactured to order (i.e. laser modules or laser projectors).
6.2 Returns without postage paid cannot be accepted. The postage is non refundable.
6.3 Any goods must be returned in their original packaging and be in as new condition.
6.4 A copy of the original invoice must be included.
7.1 There is no liability for damage that has not occurred to the goods themselves, for lost profits or damage to other customers’ assets.