Maxim G20 OPSL
|Source | Type:||Coherent OPSL module | single-colour [GREEN] laser projector|
|Suitability:||outdoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||FB4 [Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX, ILDA | PC, Lighting Console or Autoplay]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||471 x 267 x 336|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||20000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||- | 2x 10000 | -|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||- | 532 OPSL | -|
|Beam size [mm]:||4|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.68 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|X-Y scanners:||Juno 5 | 40 Kpps @ 8°|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON TRUE1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||1200|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Included in the set:||
Heavy-duty flight case, 1.5M power lead, 25M Ethernet rj45 signal cable, E-STOP remote with 30M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector [for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual. Pangolin QuickShow laser control and creation software is available for FREE download.
All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output adjustment, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed via the built-in FB4 control interface. Scanning system overload protection.
|Laser safety features:||
Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.
Our iconic Maxim green-laser series went through dozens of changes over the years but the core remains the same; a quality laser source with laboratory grade optics wrapped in a robust aluminium shell for confidence and peace of mind. The whole package is as simple and effective as it can possibly be.
The KVANT Maxim G20 OPSL laser display system is very powerful and super bright OPSL based laser projector, suitable for long distance projections.
Highlights of the Maxim G20 OPSL laser display system:
- 20 Watts of 532nm green laser output ensures outstanding brightness and reach.
- battlefield tested chassis, housing and internal design are all robust and sturdy, making Maxim an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring and hire.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with default Cambridge Technology CT6215 scanner set.
- the built-in FB4 control interface allows for control from a PC or lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA.
- direct compatibility with DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, SafetyScan lens bracket and 4-way masking plate.
- it can be factory fitted with a Single Optical Bench and PASS card.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.