|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||permanent indoor / outdoor laser displays
|System control:||FB4-SK [Ethernet, ArtNet, Autoplay | PC or Lighting Console]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825|
|Ingress protection rating:||IP65 certified
|Size - laser projector [mm]:||
377 x 252 x 600 [WxHxD]
|Size - incl. bracket [mm]:||377 x 447 x 726 [WxHxD]|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||2000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||340 | 700 | 1200 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||4.5 x 5.2|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||
0.58 [full angle, *see note B below]
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 40 Kpps @ 8° [Options available below] or NO scanners, but with the Beam Expander
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||340|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||0-40 [currently being tested in the range -20 to +40 degrees]|
|Included in Standard set:||
LogoLas laser system, flat surface bracket and wall mount bracket with fixings, 5M power lead, 5M Ethernet rj45 signal cable, E-STOP remote with 5M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 2 keys for the lid and 2 E-STOP keys, interlock bypass dongle [supplied for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual. Pangolin QuickShow laser control and creation software is available for FREE download.
Everything is safely packed and delivered in a plywood pallet export box.
All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output adjustment of colour(s), X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed via the built-in FB4 control interface.
The laser system is equipped with a scanning system overload protection.
|Laser safety features:||
Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.
|note A||*Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||*The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.
The new LogoLas [2020 version] is a professional laser display system built into an industrial-grade housing, developed for outdoor laser advertising, high visibility signage, facade illumination and crowd flow management applications.
With its inbuilt control interface and IP rated robust build, it is a comprehensive solution for permanent installations at demanding environments.
The LogoLas 2000 laser projector is suitable for applications such as the replacement of LED strips and neon tubes often used for building illumination and signage, laser billboard projection medium, or fast-to-react tool for public flow control, traffic control and announcements during emergencies.
- Discrete look and robust IP rated design tested and approved by an independent testing lab. We increased impermeability with high-quality seals, IP rated connectors, and possibly the best IP rated cooling fans on the market.
- A smooth front panel with sunk aperture glass and an internal heating element around the aperture prevents the snow and ice from getting stuck at the output window and eliminates the inside dew.
- The two-ply top lid fitted with a layer of thermal foam enhances the outside heat resistance.
- The access into the inside of the unit via the top lid is secured with two lockable hatches.
- The housing can be painted in white [RAL9010] or grey [RAL9007] as standard, but also powder-coated to any other RAL colour on request.
- Supplied brackets and fixings include those for installation on walls and flat surfaces. There is also available an optional bracket for secure installation on posts with an external diameter between 40 and 100mm.
- Low divergence RGB laser source ensures high brightness at long projection distances. The premium quality laser source is manufactured by us and uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with default ScannerMax 506 scanner set; up to 60 Kpps with optional Saturn1 scanners.
- If only a single-beam output is required, the LogoLas can be supplied without scanners and fitted with an external collimator [beam expander] for exceptionally bright long-distance beam projections.
- The standard built-in FB4 control interface allows for control from a PC or lighting console via Ethernet and ArtNet. It offers many advanced features such as the Colour Balance display mode.
- Logolas can be factory fitted with a PASS card for enhanced laser safety.
- The optional camera system provides the user with a live preview of the LogoLas output via GSM network or IP protocol [Pangolin BEYOND licence is necessary for the initial setup of the camera].