ELITE 2 PRO FB4
Price on request
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
excl. shipping & VAT
|Product Name:||ELITE 2 PRO|
|Type Of Laser:||Full-colour, Semiconductor diode laser system|
|Guaranteed Optical Output:||2,000mW|
|Suitable For:||Small to medium indoor / Outdoor laser shows and laser graphic displays|
|Control Signal:||Pangolin FB4 - Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX, ILDA | PC, Lighting Console, Autoplay|
|Scanning System:||35,000 Points per second @ 8°|
|Safety:||Fully complies with the latest EN 60825-1, and FDA regulations|
|Package Includes:||Power cord, 10M CAT5 cable, E-STOP box with 10M cable, Set of 4 safety keys, 3-pin interlock bypass plug, User guide.|
|R | G | B [mW]:||500 | 500 | 1000|
|Beam Size [mm]:||5 x 3|
|Beam Divergence:||<1mrad [Full Angle]|
|Operation Temperature:||10-40 °C|
|Ingress Rating:||IP 20|
|System Features:||All the adjustments such as power output of each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed by the inbuilt FB4 control system. Scanning system protection, Daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system "one-hit" operation.|
|Laser Safety Features:||Keyed interlock, Emission delay, Magnetic interlock, Scan-fail safety, Mechanical shutter, Adjustable aperture masking plate.|
|Notice:||*Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in our laser systems the optical power output of each laser colour within the system may slightly differ from the specification of respective laser module(s) installed. This does not affect the total guaranteed power output.|
10% off until 5th January 2021
The ELITE 2 PRO FB4 is a full-colour RGB, diode-based laser system, with integrated Pangolin FB4 media server and robust IP54 housing… Making it perfect for lighting designers as well as special FX companies, who want to integrate lasers, into any multimedia setup.
The ELITE 2 PRO FB4 is perfect for small to medium-sized venues (up to around 2,500 people capacity). In addition, the unit’s compact size and multimedia functionality make it ideal for use in large quantities on tours and related projects where vast numbers of lasers need to be used.
ELITE PRO FB4 models cater to the workflow of lighting designers.
Offering easy control in three different ways:
- Console Mode - Over DMX or ArtNET, directly from a console. And we include over 1,500 FREE laser gobos for you to control, directly on the laser.
- Streaming Mode - You can also control them via software from a PC (over Ethernet).
- Auto Mode - Finally, we also offer auto-mode operation, where you can upload your desired laser content to the projector (this can be fully programmed shows, as well as single cues) and set the day, date and time for the projection, and it will be done automatically for you. No trigger, PC or control setup required. A truly auto-play setup, ideal for permanent installations.
In addition, ELITE PRO FB4 Series lasers include Pangolin’s QuickShow software, allowing you to design and create any sort of laser effect you can imagine (from aerial beam effects to text, graphics, and logos, and even fully programmed timeline shows) and you can then control those elements from any setup you desire – be it a lighting console, PC, or auto-mode.
You can try a FREE demo of QuickShow and see it in action here:
What’s in the box
The ELITE 2 PRO FB4 package includes all of your main accessories, FREE.
- Laser projector
- FB4 Media Server
- QuickShow design software
- Ethernet / Artnet control cable
- E-stop safety system and E-stop cables